Sifted: Key Lime Pie Bars, Peanut Butter Jelly Cups + More
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. Put a spring in your step with these sunny, citrus-loaded key lime pie bars from Averie Cooks.
2. If you’re a fan of retro sandwiches and peanut butter cups, you’ll love To Her Core’s homemade PB&J cup mash-up, which layers blueberry jelly in between the nutty base and chocolate top.
3. Smother cutlets in Steamy Kitchen’s luscious ginger coconut sauce to take your pork chop dinner up a notch.
4. Planning your Passover menu? Consider 5 Second Rule’s flourless coconut macaroon cake, topped with chocolate ganache and chopped pistachios.
5. Who needs chickpeas? Just a Taste blends edamame, peas and tahini into a creamy, green dip that’s perfect for warm weather entertaining.
- Find blondies, brownies and more portable sweets in Cooking Channel’s round-up of bar cookie recipes.
- Before your next big bash, whip up a giant bowl of our favorite dips, from guacamole to hot spinach and ricotta.