Sifted: Easter Cupcakes, Homemade Milk and Cookie Shots + More
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. Pastel-colored speckled jelly beans inspired these tiny Easter cupcakes from Urban Bakes.
2. Spring rhubarb becomes a tangy compote for French toast at Eats Well with Others.
3. Dominique Ansel debuted his logic-defying cookie cup to wild acclaim and curiosity last month; try it at home with Kirbie’s Cravings‘ chocolate chip-studded rendition.
4. If a Spanish vacation seems out of reach, try Everyday Maven‘s garlicky, sherry-splashed shrimp pil pil.
5. Lighten up the mornings with Live Laugh Rowe‘s grab-and-go broccoli-bacon frittata.