Sifted: Brownie Sundae Cups, Beer-Battered Onion Rings and More
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. With a cherry on top: Bake brownies in a muffin pan and top with a scoop of your favorite ice cream to form these childhood-inspired hot fudge brownie sundae cups from Leanne Bakes.
2. This stunning three-layered cream cake from Box of Spice is studded with chopped pecans and shredded coconut, then smeared with fluffy cream cheese frosting.
3. Our Four Forks gives empanadas a tropical twist by stuffing the flaky pockets with sweet potato and topping them with a bright mango salsa.
4. Frozen blackberries and raspberries double as ice cubes in Boulder Locavore’s elderflower gin fizz cocktails.
5. Paired with a smoked paprika aioli, Knead for Food’s beer-battered onion rings are the perfect party finger food.