Sifted: S’mores Cake Balls, Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes + More
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. Can’t wait for campfire season? Butterlust Blog rolls chocolate cake, graham cracker crumbs and marshmallow frosting into bite-size s’mores cake balls.
2. Piped full of banana custard and garnished with snappy chips, these banana cream cupcakes from Tidy Mom taste fantastically similar to the pie that inspired them.
3. Eclectic Recipes takes the good ol’ BLT sandwich up a notch with a runny egg and Sriracha-spiked aioli.
4. Spring is in full bloom and so are Bake Love Give’s gorgeous rose-shaped ombre cookies.
5. These chicken wings from Spoon Fork Bacon are juicy and flavor-packed, thanks to a tangy yogurt marinade and final dusting of smoked paprika.