Sifted: Mini Cherry Pies, Blackberry Mint Limeade + More
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. Summer is the season for mouthwatering fruit pies. Tutti Dolci uses a cupcake pan to shape these flaky mini treats, which are packed with plump Bing cherries.
2. Keeping things light after a long weekend of burgers and hot dogs? Try the Culinary Chronicle’s ponzu-marinated tuna tataki, dressed with jalapenos and toasted sesame seeds.
3. Raspberri Cupcake gives maple cheesecake some summer flair by topping it with a sweet blueberry spread.
4. Bring a bowl of this creamy, vinegar-splashed potato salad by Sweet Pea’s Kitchen to your next picnic.
5. Quench your thirst with an icy glass of Just Putzing Around the Kitchen’s refreshing blackberry-mint limeade.
- These crowd-pleasing pies and tarts are packed with warm-weather fruits and other sweet fillings.
- Reinvent the summer salad with Cooking Channel’s clever twists on noodle, spud and cabbage classics.