Sifted: Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Sandwiches, Shrimp Rolls + More
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. This isn’t your childhood ice cream sandwich. Half Baked Harvest‘s grown-up take packs a scoop of peanut butter cup ice cream into hot-from-the-oven pretzel buns.
2. The size of little cream puffs, Cooking for Keeps’ mini dill-flecked shrimp rolls are the perfect summer substitute for tea sandwiches.
3. To make this beautiful (and gluten-free) summer tart, Bakerita arranges slices of ripe mango in concentric petal-like circles.
4. Up your brunch game with the Kitchen Magpie’s crowd-pleasing French toast rolls, filled with Nutella and fresh strawberries.
5. Looking to serve wild salmon on a budget? 1-2 Simple Cooking turns one serving of salmon into two servings with these teriyaki salmon kebabs.