From questionable coffee wine to ambiguous expiration dates, here’s a boiled down list of this week’s headlines:
- What Dreams Are Made Of: Disney World will launch a special hub for the park’s mobile eateries called “Food Truck Park” later this summer.
- Oh My Lard: A London design agency explains 36 global cuisines via their three staple spices.
- A Hangover Revolution: The cure may be upon us with Coffee Wine — a chardonnay cappuccino in a can.
- Tasty, in a Flash: Consumer Reports released rankings of fast food fare based on tastiness.
- Best By(e) Date: Americans waste billions of dollars worth of food because we don’t know when to eat it.