From ramen rants to French fines, here’s a boiled down list of this week’s headlines:
- Any Way You Slice It: Pizza Hut partners with Hershey’s to bring us the ultimate, 8-inch pizookie.
- Successfully Unsuccessful: In the wake of Crumbs’ closure, Slate records every time a food fad was deemed “the new cupcake” in English publications since 2006.
- High and Mighty: A French food blogger has been fined for a negative restaurant review that ranks too highly on Google search.
- Fried and True: Eater investigates the recent social media frenzy over a package of Fried Chicken Oreos.
- The Word on the Web: A recent trend report reveals that kimchi is more popular than the Cronut and that ramen is perpetually popular.