Hot Links We’re Loving:
- If the word porridge just makes you think of Goldilocks and her search for the middle ground, it’s time to try Raspberry Ripple Buckwheat Porridge by My New Roots. This raw take is made by soaking protein- and fiber-rich buckwheat overnight before streaking it with a maple-spiked raspberry ripple. It’s just right.
- Looking for the refreshment factor of lemonade without sacrificing the jolt necessity of coffee? Spoon Fork Bacon stirs up Matcha Lemonade, which beats the heat and has a zap of reinvigorating caffeine.
- Peaches get a lot of love at this time of year, but don’t overlook the other in-season stone fruits. Adventures in Cooking uses one single apricot to make Salted Caramel Apricot Pots de Crème, which marries a sweet, caramelized sugar flavor with the welcome tartness of the tiny fruit. It’s the perfect finale to a summery outdoor dinner party.
- The same way that orange and dark chocolate just belong together, Lemon White Chocolates from Chasing Delicious balance the sweet-and-sour nature of citrus with the creamy, delicate notes of white chocolate.
- For a summery pasta-style dinner without boiled water or a carb-fest, toss spaghetti-esque strands of squash in a blended coating of favorite herbs for Sprouted Kitchen’s Summer Squash Pasta with Green Goddess Dressing. Eat it cold for the ultimate summer meal.
- On a zucchini kick? Head to Cooking Channel for more ways to cook this summer squash all season long.
- Apricot is just the beginning. Check out this totally classic recipe for Chocolate Pots de Crème, and learn how to make a butterscotch version, too.