Hot Links We’re Loving:
• Girl Versus Dough tucks chocolate and marshmallow creme into a salty crust to come up with the right sweet-savory balance for S’mores Pretzel Hand Pies. Even better for those without access to a campfire, it’s best eaten straight out of the oven.
• For an easy summer entertaining option, The Forest Feast skewers together Strawberry Caprese Bites with fresh basil. The berries add a surprising surge of juiciness that’s a fun change from classic tomatoes.
• We’re at the peak of stone fruit season, and Homesick Texan‘s Peaches with Ginger-Lime Whipped Cream by are just the way to celebrate. Freeze dollops of lime-zested, ginger-spiked cream to top on the fruit when you’re ready to bite in.
• Don’t let the mention of “salad” fool you. There’s no leafy green to be found in this Strawberry Pretzel “Salad”. Instead, Dinner Was Delicious gives the Midwestern classic an update with mascarpone cream, a crushed pretzel crust and homemade strawberry topping.
• Classic biscotti can take so many forms. Espresso Chocolate Chip Biscotti and Honey Pistachio Biscotti are just the start on Cooking Channel.
• Entertain all summer long with more easy appetizer for your outdoor soiree.