From kid cookie moguls to angry Yelpers, here’s a boiled-down list of this week’s headlines:
- Unsatisfried: Two-thirds of Burger King restaurants will stop carrying their reduced-fat fries after less than a year on the menu.
- Just Nuts: Almond milk has experienced a 45-percent increase in sales, helping it surpass soy as the most popular non-dairy milk.
- Made with Love and Homework: The 10-year-old CEO of Mr. Cory’s Cookies can consider expanding the company during recess.
- In the Clear: Major food companies have discovered that shoppers are more likely to buy a product they can see.
- Pay the Piper: Yelp has been sued by a number of frequent contributors who believe they should be compensated for their work.