Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Filled with an orange-scented mascarpone cream, golden Crème Brûlée Cream Puffs by Love Comma Cake are covered with a crackly coating of crunchy caramel.
- If you’ll take hot buffalo sauce wherever you can get it, Buffalo Cauliflower Bites by Edible Perspective may be a novel way to get your dose of peppery heat. Bake bite-sized florets in the oven before dousing with buffalo sauce and spices, and don’t you dare skip the tangy Greek yogurt ranch dip.
- Pulling apart a woven loaf of Cinnamon Roll Challah Bread by The Vintage Mixer evokes the same euphoria of brunch in a bakery. When braided with cinnamon, ginger, brown sugar and molasses, the traditional eggy bread of Friday night is reborn into a Sunday morning win.
- While the religiously loved chai-spice latte is silky and warming with every sip, Chai Spiced Granola by Gimme Some Oven takes after your barista’s hit of wintry spice and comes down with a good, satisfying crunch.
- Fried chicken doesn’t need much extra for that finger-lickin’ good effect, but Lady and Pups amps it up with a Southeast Asian spin. Each juicy, crunchy bite of Malaysian Mamak Fried Chicken is exploding with flavor from ginger, lemongrass, fish sauce and coconut milk.