Banana Bread Churro Bites by Spoon Fork Bacon
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- If you’re a banana bread enthusiast, it’s time you try Spoon Fork Bacon’s banana bread churro bites. The ice cream and espresso dipping sauce is a must.
- These corn on the cob cake pops featured on Quick Dish may be a bit corny, but they’ll bring a smile to your face regardless. Seriously, take a look.
- Have you already tried all of our fabulous zucchini recipe ideas? The Nourishing Gourmet shares her top 4.
- Avert your eyes, health conscious friends. Dude Foods’ deep fried mashed potatoes are as dangerously indulgent as they sound.
- Cait’s Plate found the solution to the nights when you’re craving a s’more with no campfire in site. Sandwich chocolate ice cream and whipped cream between graham crackers for a tasty frozen treat.
If you don’t know by now, the digital teams for Cooking Channel, Food Network, and Food.com love a good inter-office cooking (or baking!) competition. In honor of Food Network’s new Cupcakes! app, we decided to show off our skills in a cupcake showdown. Thanks to the amazing spread (pictured above) we soon lulled into afternoon sugar comas, but not before we snapped a few photos and jotted down the easy recipes to share with you.
Continue Reading Cupcake-Off, A Sugary Competition
With speculation boiling over for the new FX series, American Horror Story, we decided see what was fueling the fire.
It definitely has the clout — check – fresh from the creators of (Glee, Nip/Tuck).
Throw in a chock-full-of-shock thrill fest, a re-imagined haunted house tale and an all-star cast including Jessica Lange and Dylan McDermott, and you’ve got a potential water cooler situation.
Inspired, Cooking Channel cleaned out the kitchen and found some homegrown horror of our own — sourced from a worst cook’s contest on a sister site.
TOP 10 FAVORITE AMERICAN KITCHEN HORROR STORIES:
Continue Reading American (Kitchen) Horror Story: The Top 10
We’re not the only ones who love Mark Bittman’s minimalistic approach to cooking. While you wait for the premiere of his show (Sunday at 10:30 a.m. EST), check out top food bloggers favorite Bittman recipes:
Continue Reading Blogging Bittman