Pumpkin Pie Oreos by Half Baked Harvest
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Behold homemade pumpkin pie Oreos by Half Baked Harvest.
- Brown Eyed Baker shows you how to roast pumpkin seeds with three tasty variations: ginger soy, maple chipotle and brown sugar spice.
- Chai spice makes everything nice, including these sweet potatoes by Tara’s Multicultural Table.
- The Kitchy Kitchen’s rich, fall-off-the-bone tender beer-braised short rib makes for the perfect banh mi.
- A Couple Cooks’ recipe for easy pumpkin hummus may just be the must-make dip of the season.
Brown Butter Oatmeal Cookies by Bakeaholic Mama
5 Hot Links We’re Loving
- We can’t get over Bakeaholic Mama’s brown butter oatmeal cookies. Filled with gooey caramel and peanut butter, you better have your glass of milk ready for this one.
- Peanut butter and pickle sandwich? Say what? We dare you to try Joy The Baker’s crazy combination.
- Simply Delicious takes caprese salad to a whole new level with roasted tomatoes and garlic basil dressing.
- Banh mi isn’t just for meat lovers. A Couple Cooks’ vegetarian version made with eggs looks so tasty, we think even pork enthusiasts would enjoy it.
- Snacking is more fun when it involves cake. Make this raspberry ricotta vanilla snack cake by Edible Perspective tonight and enjoy a cake break tomorrow afternoon.
- Speaking of banh mi, learn how to master the key flavors of the Vietnamese-style sandwich in this week’s Dinner Rush.
- Have getaway plans for Memorial Day? Satisfy your sweet tooth and stay swimsuit-ready with these light summer desserts.