Half Baked’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Although it’s hard to believe, some people don’t like cake (crazy, we know). So for all those cake-haters, Half Baked brings you the chocolate chip cookie layer cake.
- For a chocolate chip cookie disguised as a cupcake, try The Baker Chick’s recipe. Topped with peanut butter frosting, they’re devilishly good.
- If you’re looking for some serious Super Bowl grub, make Culinary Cool’s beer-cheese potato bites. Filled with mashed potatoes, bacon and green onions, and deep-fried in a crust of Ritz crackers, even the Harbaugh brothers would agree this one’s a winner.
- Feeling bold in the kitchen this week? Try How Sweet Eats’ beer biscuits with sriracha meyer lemon butter.
- Have you heard of Jeni’s Influenza Sorbet? According to the Huffington Post, the $12 pint of bourbon infused treat is a hot item this cold season.