5 Hot Links We’re Loving
- Homemade cinnamon toast crunch, healthified? Obviously this recipe by Half Baked Harvest is a must-try.
- Cookies and cream ice cream shouldn’t be limited to the chocolate wafer exclusively. Thanks to Love and Olive Oil’s chocolate chip cookies and cream ice cream, we can’t wait to start experimenting (don’t worry Oreos, we still love you).
- For a light, refreshing side, this cucumber feta salad by Cooks Joy fits the bill.
- Bake at 350 shows you how to make downright tasty ice cream with two ingredients and without the fancy machine.
- Beat the heat and stay hydrated. A Cup of Jo’s blackberry sage, mixed citrus, and ginger mint flavored-waters sound much better than your run-of-the-mill tap, wouldn’t you say?