When you get a craving for fast food, nothing else will hit the spot! But what if you’re trying to watch what you eat? Kinda puts a damper on the fun. Can you ever enjoy American fast-food classics like cheeseburgers, onion rings and apple pie ever again?
Enter Hungry Girl. She remakes these favorites into low-cal, guilt-free recipes you can make yourself.
- Her Island Insanity Burger packs all flavors you crave in a juicy burger, loaded with toppings.
- Serve it with a crispy order of Lord of the Onion Rings, super crunchy from an ingredient swap you won’t believe!
- Then Hungry Girl goes all the way with a Baked Apple Pie-let that satisfies every dessert craving you’ll ever have.
Continue Reading Enjoy Guilt-Free Cheeseburgers and Onion Rings with Hungry Girl
Get warm and cozy with Hungry Girl this weekend — she’s sharing her top recipes for staying comfortably yum:
Continue Reading Comfortably Yum with Hungry Girl
Valentine’s Day is coming up, and you want chocolate. Don’t ignore your cravings — give in to Hungry Girl’s delicious chocolate desserts:
- Mississippi Mug Pie, a rich chocolate mousse cake perfect after your romantic dinner. It’s a one-pot wonder you won’t believe is only 225 calories.
- Chocolate Marshmallow Madness Cupcakes! They’re super chocolatey and covered with gooey marshmallows and chocolate chips. Perfect for birthday parties.
- Hungry Girl’s Fudgy Truffle Bites brings together a perfect marriage of chocolate and raspberries into a beautiful, elegant bite-size dessert.
- And wash it all down with a very special Chocolate Coconut Martini. Hand us another.
Continue Reading Hungry Girl’s Chocolate 911
Afraid that pasta’s going to whack your diet? Fuggedaboutit! There’s nothing wrong with a little Italy, not when Hungry Girl’s in the kitchen. Catch her guilt-free pasta swaps today at 4pm ET/ 3pm CT.
Hungry Girl’s got plenty reasons to say I love you, Italian food:
Continue Reading Pasta La Vista with Hungry Girl
In her most revealing episode, Hungry Girl exposes foods that are deceptively high-cal. But with a couple simple swaps, your favorites become guilt-free.
Tune in today at 4pm ET/ 3pm CT and watch her make all these recipes:
Continue Reading Hungry Girl Shocks and Surprises
Getting tired of the resolutions you made only a couple week ago? Can’t get no satisfaction while watching your waistline?
Hungry Girl hears you, and wants to share her delicious, calorie-conscious recipes specifically created to fill you up, today at 4pm ET/ 3pm CT.
Continue Reading Fill Up on Hungry Girl
This year, eat more Greek yogurt! Image courtesy Food Network Magazine.
This year, make a new year’s resolution you can keep all year long: Eat more Greek yogurt! It’s thick, creamy and tart, high in protein and super-versatile. Here’s how to make your own, plus tons of ways to use it.
Continue Reading DIY Greek Yogurt
ARE YOU READY? Hungry Girl makes her debut appearance on Cooking Channel this weekend! (We’ll be tuning in on Saturday at 4pm ET / 3pm CT.)
Are you ready for pizza? Aren’t we all … Hungry Girl’s tips, tricks and low-cal recipes make the indulging totally guilt-free.
Are you ready for …
Continue Reading Hungry Girl Chews the Right Thing with Pizza
Catch Lisa Lillien aka Hungry Girl on Cooking Channel
By January, you may resolve to focus on a little calorie cutting after an abundant and waist-increasing holiday season. Stress not — we’ve got your back. Beginning Saturday, January 8th at 4pm, Hungry Girl aka Lisa Lillien arrives on Cooking Channel…
Continue Reading 411 on Lisa Lillien aka Hungry Girl
Meet Hosts from Cooking Channel at the NYC Wine and Food Festival
Are you going to be anywhere near New York City during the weekend of October 9th and 10th? Cooking Channel hosts will be out mixing, mingling and excited to make your acquaintance…
Continue Reading Cooking Channel @NYC Wine & Food Festival