5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. This isn’t your childhood ice cream sandwich. Half Baked Harvest‘s grown-up take packs a scoop of peanut butter cup ice cream into hot-from-the-oven pretzel buns.
2. The size of little cream puffs, Cooking for Keeps’ mini dill-flecked shrimp rolls are the perfect summer substitute for tea sandwiches.
3. To make this beautiful (and gluten-free) summer tart, Bakerita arranges slices of ripe mango in concentric petal-like circles.
4. Up your brunch game with the Kitchen Magpie’s crowd-pleasing French toast rolls, filled with Nutella and fresh strawberries.
5. Looking to serve wild salmon on a budget? 1-2 Simple Cooking turns one serving of salmon into two servings with these teriyaki salmon kebabs.
In Athens, Jamie gets into a friendly Souvlaki-making race with this young Greek cook.
“The only way to understand a culture and a country is to get into the restaurants, get to the markets. That’s the only way.” — Jamie Oliver
Athens, Greece. Most tourists take in the highlights of this ancient Greek capital before jetting off to the surrounding islands. Sure, the Acropolis is a must; hire a guide and take it all in. But before and after your history lesson, Jamie Oliver will make sure you eat well. On Jamie’s Food Escapes tonight at 8pm/7c, our favorite food-obsessed travel guide uncovers the culinary side of Athens.
Continue Reading Untrapped: Athens With Jamie Oliver