Nutella-Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins by Sally’s Baking Addiction
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- In case “Nutella-stuffed cinnamon sugar muffins” didn’t already have you sold, Sally’s Baking Addiction says they taste like donuts and freeze incredibly well.
- Set the Table’s tomato scallion shortcakes with whipped goat cheese is perfect for Mother’s Day brunch.
- We can’t wait to try Elemental Custard’s pretzel bun recipe for our next burger.
- Moonshine banana blondies? Une Gamine Dans La Cuisine, we are very intrigued.
- Get your grill ready for Simply Scratch’s Thai chicken satay. Serve with peanut sauce — and while you’re at it, make the yummy coconut rice, too.
What’s the valedictorian of an Ivy League school to do when working in finance right out of college wasn’t everything he thought it would be? Open a pop-up muffin shop, naturally. That’s exactly what Ben Gifford, who graduated from Dartmouth College in 2010, did when he started his muffin business, Double or Muffin, in San Francisco a few months ago. Double or Muffin, however, is not your average pop-up shop. After customers purchase a muffin (they only cost a dollar!), they get to flip a coin. Heads: you get another muffin of your choosing for free. Tails: you keep the muffin you already have. Hence, double or muffin. Find out what goes into running a prosperous bakery, and get one of Ben’s top muffin recipes after the jump.
Continue Reading Do You Know The ‘Double or Muffin’ Man?
Thank you Yury Shteyn for sharing your awesome pic with us on Facebook.
We are curious how these banana muffins turned out, especially considering you used coconut flour. In our mind, anything with sprinkles counts as having turned out pretty well.
Question to Cooking Channel fans: What substitutions do you like to make when baking, to give something your own personal twist?
Tell us below.
More on muffins and sharing:
Is there anything better than the smell of homemade baked bread? And muffins have a particularly perfect time-to-wake-up scent. With Kelsey’s basic quick bread recipe, you’ll never turn to a bagged mix again.
Continue Reading Kelsey’s Banana Nut Muffins
Nancy Josland Dalsin's savory muffins are just what we're craving.
We love when you share what you’re cooking and eating on our Facebook wall. These muffins called out to us this morning as we were clicking through, looking for breakfast inspiration. Thanks Nancy!
She shares the recipe here.
Cooking Channel’s favorite muffin recipes.
What are you eating for breakfast this time of year?