Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie by Jesse Monds
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- If you love the combo of chocolate + peanut butter, this pie by Jessie Monds is made for you. With a chocolate cookie crust, peanut butter mouse and chocolate ganache, what’s not to love?
- What type of birthday cake do you make for the ultimate Star Wars fan? How about a life-sized Darth Vader cake? The final creation towers over six and a half feet tall and weighs a whopping 500 pounds. Check out photos of the cake’s construction (and destruction) on Huffington Post. Open for pun; “Luke, I am your fondant” is our favorite.
- This Food52 winning recipe for miso caramel captures the power of umami and goes well with savory and sweet foods alike. It’s also perfectly acceptable to eat by the spoonful, we say.
- Starbucks’ pumpkin spice lattes have returned (and yes, we’ve satisfied our cravings for them a few times already), which means it’s time to start talking pumpkin flavored everything. So even though it’s not quite fall, we’re ready for Red and the Wolf’s pumpkin kiss cake.
- Fill Gourmandelle’s baguette cups with cheese dip for the a fun party appetizer. They’re portable, easy and delicious.
Heavenly Strawberry Layer Cake, Sugaree's Bakery - New Albany, MS
The first annual Atlanta Food and Wine Festival has now wrapped, and the inaugural weekend for food and wine lovers was delicious and fun down to the last slice…
Continue Reading Atlanta Food and Wine Festival: Southern Food Celebration