Spend the last official days of summer outdoors with some of our favorite packable recipes. Be sure to make extra servings for your Labor Day picnic; these dishes won’t even last as long as your fleeting summer tan.
Continue Reading How to Pack a Perfect Picnic for Labor Day
Yellow Cake Pie with Chocolate Mousse by Foodie Crush
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Are you team cake or team pie? Filled with chocolate mousse and topped with whipped cream, Foodie Crush’s inventive yellow cake pie doesn’t make you decide.
- We love Grilled Cheese Social’s latest sandwich sensation: Broccoli, bacon, and ale cheddar cheese pressed between buttery focaccia.
- Make your pancakes extra special this weekend with Number 2 Pencil’s sour cream cinnamon roll pancakes. With a buttery cinnamon sugar swirl and a rich maple coffee glaze, this recipe is a winner.
- Confessions of a Bright Eyed Baker had trouble sharing these ice cream cupcake peanut butter cups. With these dreamy chocolate treats, who wouldn’t?
- How do you make potato salad patriotic? Chez Us uses purple and red potatoes. Okay– it may not be the classic red, white and blue, but the bright colors and the vibrant flavors, make this a perfect side for next week’s celebration.