Hot Links We’re Loving:
- For once, you won’t be disappointed to receive a lump of coal. Simply Scratch baked a batch of Naughty Coal Cookies that emerge from the oven jet-black thanks to an extra-dark cocoa powder. But fret not: Their taste is definitely nice-list quality.
- Looking for an adult answer to the classic gingerbread man? Completely Delicious dunks Gingersnap Biscotti into morning coffee during the holiday season.
- Splay Stuffed Endives with Cranberry and Roquefort in a circle to create a festive, vibrant and edible wreath as your holiday party appetizer using red and green Belgian endive spears. The Clever Carrot‘s recipe is a crunchy and refreshing reprieve from all the richness of the rest of your holiday spreads.
- We hear a lot about the superhero powers of our slow cookers, panini presses and other kitchen gadgets, but i am a food blog has uncovered a hidden talent of our rice cookers, as well. Instead of making another fluffy mound of white rice, use it to create an Epic Rice Cooker Pancake best served with berries and cream.
- Just because you aren’t throwing a banging holiday party this winter, doesn’t mean you can’t sip one of the season’s greats. Rather than whipping up a vat of boozy nog, Dessert for Two created Small-Batch Eggnog that makes it easy for you to sip the spiced classic on any frosty night of the week.