5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. Get your morning off to a delicious start with Joy the Baker’s puffy triple berry dutch baby.
2. Drink away your IRS woes — or celebrate your imminent refund — with tax day-themed cocktails on Flicks and Food.
3. Girl Versus Dough swirls creamy Nutella into her showstopping, streusel-topped babka.
4. There’s more to chickpeas than hummus, like these hors d’oeuvres-sized patties topped with harissa aioli from A House on the Hills.
5. Pass the Sushi blends together fresh peas and sprigs of mint to form a bright, springy sauce for grilled king salmon.
That magical day is almost here: the day when we open the mail and come face-to-face with a tax return check. Why spend it on necessities when you can blow it on luxurious dishes? Here are some of the most expensive food in the world
to help you spend it all in one place.
Flip through our gallery of the world’s most expensive food.
Once you’ve (hopefully) filed your taxes, head to one of these establishments that are taking pity on form-weary citizens with some food freebies:
Continue Reading Tax Day Freebies & Meal Deals 2012
The tax man cometh, and he cometh today (or really, April 18th for those of you who really like to procrastinate. Thanks to some fancy governmental footwork, Tax Day 2011 was extended a bit.) But whether you owe Uncle Sam, or he owes you, you still gotta’ eat. If you’re expecting a big check, hopefully you’re planning a fancy feast, but if you’re the one writing the big check, don’t worry, you won’t be stuck eating Fancy Feast; we’ve got plenty of delectable options for those looking to save and for those who want to splurge.
Continue Reading Tax Day Recipes, for Richer or for Poorer